1) Lemonade-( Nimbu Pani)- A great way to stay hydrated..a glass of lemonade also provides vitamin C and It also treats Morning Sickness:
2) Banana and cinnamon Smoothie- Bananas provide energy through their high content of healthy carbohydrates and potassium adding a bit of cinnamon makes it more tasty.
3) Strawberry and Oatmeal Smoothie-This smoothie is so creamy and delicious .Rich in Antioxidant and Fiber.
4) Coconut Water – Coconut water is full of natural vitamins and minerals such as calcium, magnesium, phosphorous, potassium and sodium. Drinking coconut water during pregnancy is really beneficial as it helps with dehydration and Fights heartburn .
5) Fresh Fruit with Veggies juice – Fresh fruit and vegetable juices are a great way to get concentrated nutrients without excess calories.